Neill Robb’s Private Bin Wine Club
From the first plantings to the latest vintage, Neill Robb has handmade his reputation as one of Australia’s finest producers of red wines. Since the inception of the Redbank Winery in 1973, Neill has consistently produced excellent quality, estate grown, single-vineyard wines of wonderful complexity and depth. Neill’s life-long passion for great Australian red wines continues today; producing ‘Lovely Reds for Red Lovers’.
In 40 years making wine at Redbank Winery, every vintage I have bottled small amounts of varietal wines, from the best barrels in the winery, for my Private Bin. I would now like to invite you, as a highly valued customer, to share my personally cellared Private Bin and my lifelong love for lovely red wine, by joining the Neill Robb’s Private Bin Wine Club.
– Neill Robb
Through joining the club, members receive twice-yearly (May and November) shipments of one dozen bottles of Sally’s Paddock and Sally’s Hill wine. Each dozen is priced at $395, an average of 20% off cellar door price. Included in each dozen, unavailable anywhere else, is one free bottle of Neill Robb’s Private Bin, valued at $350 per bottle. A total value $855, for just $395.
Members also receive:
- Included in the shipments: current and back vintage Sally’s Paddock and Sally’s Hill wines, and exclusive previews of up-coming vintages.
- 25% off wine at cellar door, upon the presentation of membership card.
- Invitations to cellar door barbecues and luncheons, exclusive to wine club members.
- Discount accommodation at the cosy Chestnut Cottage. Stay one night over the weekend and receive a complementary night, or stay one night mid-week to receive two free nights’ accommodation.
- A birthday gift from Neill’s Private Bin or Museum Cellar Selection.
- Exclusive Wine Club tasting and wine dinners in capital cities.
- Free freight on all wine shipments.
- Exclusive access to Squiffy Island at the Redbank Winery for private functions, picnics and barbecues.
Neill Robb’s Private Bin Wine Club is available only to Australian residents, and is limited to 60 members.